Jupiter & Admetos Inspire the Bulls

In seemingly arbitrary fashion, the equities markets decided to ignore some of the grim geopolitical events and their potential consequences today and get back to the business of celebrating some of the bright spots on the economic horizon.

At least it seemed to be arbitrary to the mainstream financial media, who really seemed to be at a loss to explain the modest price increases in the major market indices.

But of course they aren’t using astrology.

We had forecast a 57% likelihood of higher stock prices today, based in part on our observations of the historic responses to two key planetary factors: a retrograde station by the transneptunian factor Admetos and a waxing 45-degree alignment between Jupiter and Admetos.

Our research has shown that Admetos retrograde stations have about a 68% probability of triggering bullish responses in the markets, and that waxing Jupiter/Admetos semi-squares prompt higher stock prices about 60% of the time. So even though this wasn’t a slam-dunk kind of forecast, we did have some reasonable expectations that the markets would respond with a positive price move.

We got the Admetos retrograde station at this morning at 1:14 a.m. EDT, about eight hours before the opening bell on the New York Stock Exchange. When the market closed at 4:00 p.m., Jupiter was applying to its semi-square with Admetos, an angular relationship that was exact about three-and-a-half hours later.

As it turned out, the Dow Jones Industrial Average gained 48.38 points today, up 0.33%.

The S&P 500 gained 4.48 points, to add 0.27%.

The NASDAQ picked up 0.41% by gaining 14.83 points.

While there certainly isn’t anything earth-shattering about these results, it’s encouraging to see the markets responding to the planetary influences, especially when a transneptunian factor like Admetos is involved.

Many astrologers ignore the transneptunians altogether, but I find them worth watching, time and time again.

 

 

This entry was posted in Astro-Trading & Astro-Living and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Jupiter & Admetos Inspire the Bulls

  1. Leiif says:

    From a reasonable post about asteroids to this? You probably missed something else. Probabilities based on isolated statistics is exactly what is wrong with looking outside the basics. And to top it off 68% leaves 32% of wiggle room. Sounds too much like B. Meridian who happens to be wrong more often than right, or he says exactly nothing about inconsequential items or stocks using lots of words.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.