We had our Number Day workshop last Friday.
It was truly a remarkable experience!
I was personally very glad that we were able to pull off the event at all. Just a couple of days earlier, Florida had been hit by Hurricane Michael.
That storm brought unexpectedly high levels of devastation in many parts of the state, but here in Palmetto we were spared a direct hit.
Even so, the hurricane provided some major disruptions to travel plans. Some folks who had planned to join us for Number Day weren’t able to make the necessary connections.
As a result, we had a fairly small group in attendance – but that wasn’t a bad thing at all.
It meant that we could spend some extra time providing individual attention, making sure that everybody was on track with the concepts and techniques we were discussing.
In-Depth Number Day Discussions
Those discussions that we shared on Number Day were what made the day so deeply rewarding.
Our focus for the day was Market Timing With Numerology and the Law of Vibration.
We were able to do a deep-dive into the esoteric meanings of numbers.
We talked about ancient Greek philosophers and about the breakthrough mathematical thinking of R. Buckminster Fuller.
We took a look at the Universal Clock and at W. D. Gann’s Square of Nine. They’re both great tools for examining number connections in the markets.
We got a richer understanding of cycles in the markets and cycles in the lives of individual traders, too. That was particularly valuable knowledge for anyone who wanted to activate the complete Trading Triad.
We even explored the work of Sydney Omarr and Carl Payne Tobey in developing the mysterious Thought Dial, and took a leap into intuitive number applications.
Practical Timing For Traders
Most of all, though, Number Day was about the specific application of numbers and number theory to market timing.
We used current market examples for a real-time, seat-of-the-pants demonstration of Gann methods and Power Number techniques.
The results were really exciting!
Number Day On Video
What really pleases me the most, though, is that we were able to capture the entire Number Day event on video.
All the lectures and presentations, all the discussions. The entire power-packed day!
Our plan is to release the video from the day on a set of DVDs, to make it easy for those who were unable to attend to get the full range of insights and information that we shared on Friday.
The DVDs on Market Timing with Numerology and the Law of Vibration should be ready for release in about 5 or 6 weeks.
Here’s what you’ll learn when you get the DVDs once they’re available:
Getting To Know Numbers: Key Tools & Techniques
- Numbers: Ordinary, Practical & Mystical
- Cultural Implications of Numbers
- An Insane Endeavor
- Defining Mathematics
- W. D. Gann’s Arcane Work
- Conversions and Correlations
- Reduction To A Single Digit
- The Essential Nature of Numbers
- Number Quantity and Quality
- Number Abstraction
- Reduction By Decimalization
- Numerical Macrocosms and Microcosms
- Alphabetic Number Correspondences
- Chaldean Numerology
- Gematria and Conspiracy Theories
- The Trading Triad
- Understanding Yourself As A Trader
- Name Expression Numbers
- Life Cycle Numbers
- Master Numbers
- Gann’s Name Numerology
- Fibonacci Ratios and Gann
- The Numerology of Apple Computer
- Mysteries of the Pythagoreans
- Philosophical Meanings of Numbers
- Practical Application of Pythagorean Practices
Vibrations, Cycles, and Harmonic Structures
- Professional Basketball Players
- Eratosthenes and Prime Numbers
- The Law of Vibration
- Going Beyond Astrology
- W. D. Gann As An Astrologer
- Getting In Sync with Market Cycles
- Vibrational Fundamentals
- Matching The Trader To The Cycles
- Apple In depth
- Establishing Resonance With The Markets
- Mathematics and Numerology
- The Answer To All Questions
- Omarr and Tobey – Mysteries of the Thought Dial
- Number Days in the Markets
- The Real Importance of the Circle
- Bucky Fuller’s Remarkable Insights
- Making Your Own Abacus
- The Prime Number 3 as a Special Case
- Understanding Harmonic Structures
Power Numbers and Vibrational Dynamics
- Understanding Gann
- Pattern, Price and Time
- Vibrational Patterns In Trading Ranges
- Prime Numbers and Vibrations
- When Stock Prices Take A Rest
- Determining Support and Resistance
- How Congestion Adds To Trading Power
- The 50% Retracement Rule
- Filling Trading Gaps
- Vibrational Energies From Lows To Highs
- The Zodiac As A Measuring Tool
- Spheres and Great Circles
- Decimalization of Zodiac Positions
- Using A Pocket Calculator for Degree Conversion
- Finding Market Prices In A Horoscope Chart
- Planetary Movements That Drive Price Action
- Applying Planetary Price Line Analysis
- The Power Number Concept
- Midpoints and Angular Relationships
- Knowing Where To Look For Planetary Prices
- Reviewing The Deductive Process
Gann Integrations, Advanced Power Numbers and Personal Cycles
- Why Don’t We Follow The Rules?
- The Dual Purpose of Back-Testing
- The Biggest Trading Trap
- Gann’s Rule For Losing Trades
- Why Stops Are Vital In Trading
- Internalizing Core Gann Concepts
- Planetary Aspects and Market Power Numbers
- Mirror Images of Power Numbers
- Zodiac Equivalents For Degree Prices
- Discovering Solstice Points
- The Book That’s Impossible To Read
- Astrological Analysis of Prices and Market Events
- Sorting Stocks By Closing Prices
- Finding Correct Highs and Lows In The Market
- Your Personal Four-Month Cycles
- Power and Clarity By Dividing The Year Into Thirds
The Universal Clock and The Square of Nine
- Fibonacci Trader – Galactic Trader Software
- The Universal Clock
- Time and Price On The Clock
- Calibrating Prices On The Wheel
- Applying Calendar Dates To The Universal Clock
- Discovering The Hours of the Day
- Coordinating Compass Directions wit the Clock
- Finding Trading Ranges on the Universal Clock
- Planetary Confirmations of Current Trading Prices
- The 0 Degree Aries Point In Price Calibration
- Exploring Gann’s Square of 9
- Harmonics on the Plastic Overlay
- Clockwise and Counter-Clockwise Rotation
- Precision Printing For Gann Wheels
- The Square of 12 versus the Square of 9
- Running Down Rabbit Trails
- Comparing the Square of 9 to the Universal Clock
- The Squares of Numbers and Magic Squares
- Gann’s Emphasis on 144
- Price Limitations on the Square of 9
- The Gann Wheel Triangle and Four-Month Cycles
- The Grand Trine in U.S. History
- The Deep End of the Swimming Pool
- A Sacred Endeavor and a Sense of Wonder
- Intraday Highs and Lows
- The Square of 9 on Timing Solution
- Applying Neural Networks and Artificial Intelligence to the Markets
- The Square of 9 in Galactic Trader and Other Software Programs
- The Next Stage In The Adventure
- Planetary Harmonics and Power Numbers at a Key Support Level
- Using Planetary Price Lines with Factors and Harmonics
- Trading Validation from Vibrational Patterns
UPDATE – November 21, 2018
The DVDs from this event are now available!
The first shipments will go out on Friday, November 23.
If you order before then, you can get a a pre-publicaiton discount.
But even if you miss that deadline, this set of 5 DVDs is really an incredible value. And it’s packed with information you won’t find anywhere else!
CLICK HERE for more details and ordering llinks.